Strong flour 200g
Dry yeast 7g
Maple syrup 1tbsp
Cinnamon powder 1tsp
Brow sugar 25g
Peanut butter 2tbsp
Icing sugar 50g
Lemon juice 2tsp
1. Mix strong flour and salt together in a large bowl. Warm up milk and water to the body warmth, and mix with yeast.
2. Add 30g of egg into the flour mixture, followed by the yeast mixture.
3. Knead the mixture until it becomes a soft dough.
4. Place 3 onto a floured surface, and knead well.
5. Knead in the butter and maple syrup. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth.
6. Put 5 back in the bowl and rest it in a warm place for 30 minutes to 1 hour to prove.
7. Punch the dough, reshape and rest it another 15 minutes.
8. Meanwhile make the fillings. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon powder together.
9. Mix peanut butter and butter together and microwave them to melt.
10. Roll out the dough into 1cm thick.
11. Spread the butter mixture on the dough, and then sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top.
12. Roll the dough towards you.
13. Cut 12 into 6 pieces and place on a baking tray. Rest it for 45 minutes to prove.
14. Pre-heat the oven to 190º. Mix 20g of egg and 10ml of water together. When the dough is proved, brush it with the Egg mixture.
15. Bake in the pre-heated oven (190º) for 30 minutes.
16. Cool the cinnamon roll. Mix icing sugar and lemon juice and pour on the cinnamon roll.