Brown sugar 140g
Baking powder 1tsp
Ginger powder 2tsp
Cinnamon powder 1tsp
Vanilla extract 1tsp
Ginger wine 1tbsp
Fresh root ginger (grated) 1tsp
Crystallised ginger (chopped) 1tbsp
1. Sift Flour, baking powder, ginger powder and cinnamon powder. Pre-heat the oven to 180º.
2. Cream butter and sugar together.
3. Add eggs into 2 one at time.
4. Add grated root ginger, chopped crystallised ginger, and ginger wine into 3. Fold them in.
5. Pour the mixture into a cake tin.
6. Bake in the pre-heated oven (180º) for 45 minutes.