Baking powder 15g
Lemon juice 2tsp
1. Sift flour and baking powder together. Melt the butter in a microwave. Pre-heat the oven to 180º. Grease a ring cake tin.
2. In a large bowl mix eggs and sugar together with a hand mixer until it is fluffy.
3. Add melted butter, yogurt, and lemon juice into 2. Mix them thoroughly.
4. Add flour mixture into 3. Mix them thoroughly.
5. Pour the mixture in the ring cake tin. Bake in the pre-heated oven (180º) for 45 minutes.
6. When the cake is cooled down. Sprinkle icing sugar.