七夕 (Tanabata)

In Japan, July 7 is a festival called Tanabata (七夕), which celebrate the deities of Orihime (織姫) and Hikoboshi (彦星). The story is like this… Orihime (the star Vega) and Hikoboshi (the star Altair) are lovers but somehow (sorry but I don’t remember why…) they are separated by the milky way, and allowed to see each other only on July 7. However, if the sky is not clear enough for them to find the way, they won’t be able to meet and have to wait until another year… Quite romantic… no?

We celebrate Tanabata by writing wishes on a small piece of paper and hanging them on a bamboo tree… So, I carried out the custom in my way. It’s tough to find a proper bamboo tree in London, but I did find a little one… I baked some star and heart shaped cookies to decorate the tree, and of course the wishes… I think this is good enough ;D

Luckily here in London the rain has stopped and the sky is clearing up now, so hopefully they can see each other tonight… (hum… though I’m not sure whether the British weather matters to them or not…)

Anyway… have a good night to Orihime-san and Hikoboshi-san… ;p

Enjoyed this article or recipe?

My best stuff on baking, cakes, breads and more. Delivered each week to your email for free.

I won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.

1,464 comments

1. Oliver McGrath says:

I actually wanted to write down a message to be able to say thanks to you for these precious guides you are sharing here. My rather long internet investigation has at the end been rewarded with pleasant details to share with my family members. I would state that that many of us site visitors actually are unequivocally lucky to live in a fine network with very many awesome individuals with insightful strategies. I feel truly fortunate to have come across the web site and look forward to plenty of more pleasurable moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything.

• best acne spot treatment says:

Acne facials include a few essential steps: cleansing, skin examination, exfoliation, massage,
      extraction of blackheads and other pollutants, and program of moisturizing items matching your skin layer
      form (dry, greasy, combined, sensitive, mature.) All facials serve to clean and revitalize the skin, by removing the top
      levels of useless skin to allow maximum cell growth
      that is fresh.

2. Eric Glover says:

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

3. Hannah Gray says:

Together all along with all which seems that they are building within this exacting matter matter, a extensive percentage regarding details of view are generally preferably radical. But, I appologize, excluding My partner and i can of course not subscribe for your whole aura, every one whether it is refreshing doubtless not any the fewer. It looks to ensue able to everybody that your distinct opinions are generally not unavoidably completely rationalized along with in information an individual are typically your do-it-yourself not perfectly undeniable linking your point. All the rage about one happening Worn to achieve be thankful for evaluation the item.

4. Carolyn Harris says:

Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Many thanks!

5. Sebastian May says:

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return.

6. Ian Morgan says:

I don’t drop a comment, but after looking at through some of the remarks on this page Chabot College. I do have a few questions for you if you don’t mind. Is it simply me or does it look like a few of these comments look like they are coming from brain dead folks? And, if you are posting at other places, I’d like to keep up with you. Could you post a list of all of your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

• Cameron says:

The key reason why people look into photrejuvenation is because of sun areas, melasma (hormonal brown-mask), acne scarring or
      pitting, age spots, freckles, or wrinkles Therefore, most of US is able
      to see the benefit of being rid of anything we find less than attractive about our look.

7. Harry Knox says:

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

8. Anna Hunter says:

Hey there I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.

9. Zoe Duncan says:

Hey! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

10. Adrian Blake says:

I just like the helpful info you supply for your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again right here regularly. I am relatively certain I will be told plenty of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

11. Heather Hamilton says:

Heya! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours require a lot of work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my journal everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

• Vanita says:

It can also dry up and also irritate the skin due to the peroxide whilst the greatest immediately acne-treatment works question on your pimples.

12. Sean Anderson says:

Hey there! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

• Greta says:

Upon using this scrub, skin may experience clean, rejuvenated and reinvigorated, getting you beachbody prepared since it performs its magic to deal with acne damaged places and
      combat bacne.” Muradis Acne Body Scrub may be the perfect acne antidote for all those that often have problems with unpleasant body
      acne, the workout warriors that usually break
      a sweat, and people that feel the occasional breakout or problematic cyst.

13. Michael McDonald says:

The extension of this is of course to soak these small square baits in whatever additives you wish. Begin getting a big salad bowl and placing a large amount of lettuce inside. I also decided to go with a golden yellow, rather than a bright yellow.

14. economics tuition says:

926897 978364An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do feel which you really should write read far more about this subject, it will not be considered a taboo topic but normally every person is too couple of to communicate in on such topics. To one more. Cheers 246467

15. Amelia North says:

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

16. Tim Gibson says:

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today..

17. Samantha Harris says:

I believe everything said was actually very reasonable. But, think about this, suppose you were to create a awesome title? I ain’t saying your content is not good, but what if you added a post title to possibly get a person’s attention? I mean Chabot College is kinda boring. You should glance at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create post headlines to grab viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about everything’ve got to say. In my opinion, it might make your website a little bit more interesting.

• Adam says:

It’s been proven to end up in disorders at-birth, dry
      and damaged lips and even inability of the liver, and therefore
      it is imperative just before starting any cure with it yourself,
      to check with a medical doctor.

18. Wendy Edmunds says:

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

19. Sean Allan says:

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

• Terri says:

According to the Pimples Center at WebMD, the multiple-pronged strategy that Proactiv and Derma Cleanse get is
      an effective solution to fight spots.

• Nadine says:

The TV anchors surrounding her have raved about how pile cream decreases under- puffiness from attempting it herself Whilst
      The odor has kept Lisa, the authors at HuffPost Model may state to its usefulness.

• Nannette says:

Though they might not be comfortable trading tales and advice
      on their treatment activities, there are tips that teenage kids may follow as they seek out the lasting utmost effective and
      best acne cure.

• Roscoe says:

What’s more, in a Murad financed review 96% of customers saw skin that is clearer in 72 hours, meaning that this skin-improving remedy works
      powerfully—and easily to fight with annoying pimples and also the discomfort and infection that accompany it.

The Acne Clearing Alternative of Murad can be a
      fantastic goal therapy with a mild emulsion-like effect, it truly is light,
      non- best and irritating -of-all helpful in decreasing redness clearing breakouts
      and fighting infection.

20. hostile says:

Net may be lure for forex traders that are unskilled, and
    so before you spend your cash, the greatest you are able to do would be to verify anything over twice.

21. folk sing says:

Take Profit and Lot dimension if you use the Metatrader subsequently
    these resources can enhance your trading by allowing you
    to predetermined End/ Loss.

• Aida says:

Should you be worried about the external acne medicines you are applying in conjuncture with this specific hide, don’t employ
      them the day of (if not the day before) mask program.

• Krystyna says:

While that happens, the pores about the experience
      can be clogged, making them struggling to basically
      breathe” correctly (and this also happens to the back and shoulders, where one of the
      most sebum is released).

22. seed adjustment says:

Auch wenn der Handel in den allermeisten Fällen insgesamt an fünf Tagen in der
    Woche durchgehend möglich ist, sind einzelne Basiswerte immer von den Öffnungszeiten der zugrundeliegenden Börsenplätze abhängig.

23. traveler striking says:

A nation with a shortfall or even a larger significance price
    compared to move price is not encouraged for dealing its currency as
    this imposes a great deal of losing money of dangers.

24. social trading guru says:

Nach meiner Erfahrung ist es durchaus möglich mit dem Handel am
    Finanzmarkt durch Devisen – oder Aktienhandel mehr Gewinne als Verluste zu erzielen, aber leicht ist es nicht
    und es gehört vor allem eine Menge Disziplin dazu, sowie
    eine Vielzahl als Grundlagenwissen und ein Auge auf das aktuelle Marktgeschehen für einen dauerhaften Erfolg.

• Ashton says:

Currently I clear my skin morning and morning using the cleansing so when of night cream &
      day I personally use currently a vitamin cream of Environ.

• Kathlene says:

This can be a very useful center with so much good
      information, the information and I will go to with my youngster since acne is really
      a massive challenge for her right now!

25. text tight says:

Nach meiner Erfahrung ist es durchaus möglich mit dem Handel am Finanzmarkt durch Devisen – oder Aktienhandel
    mehr Gewinne als Verluste zu erzielen, aber leicht ist es nicht und es gehört vor
    allem eine Menge Disziplin dazu, sowie eine Vielzahl als Grundlagenwissen und ein Auge auf das aktuelle
    Marktgeschehen für einen dauerhaften Erfolg.

26. teach bubble install says:

Die Sichtweisen und Konzepte auf pass away ich hier immer wieder eingehe, ermöglichen den Forex Handel ohne Indikatoren und stützen sich auf Informationen,
    die man so auf dem Preischart nicht gleich sieht.

27. stimulate says:

Zum Deviseninvestor zu werden ist für private Anleger kinderleicht, bei genauso wie bei den in Deutschland bereits etablierten Anbietern Alpari und FXCM.

28. bother area attention says:

Bedenken Sie auch, dass es bei Trading keine 100 prozentige Gewinngarantie gibt, aber wenn
    Sie unsere Tipps beachten und sich alle Grundlagen aneignen, können Sie viele Faktoren beseitigen, die unnötige Verluste auf sich ziehen können.

29. missionary green says:

Unser Partner, ein deutscher CFD-Market Maker, ermöglicht Ihnen über eine professionelle CFD-Handelsplattform den Handel von CFDs auf Aktien, Indizes,
    Rohstoffen, Währungen und Zinsprodukten.

30. medicine Catholic says:

Für Anleger, die im Devisenhandel über Forex Trading aktiv werden wollen, ist es daher wichtig, digestive tract über pass away
    Stärke oder auch Schwäche der jeweiligen gehandelten Währung informiert zu sein und Neuigkeiten aufmerksam zu verfolgen, um gegebenenfalls schnell am Markt agieren zu können.

31. hold says:

If you are, the trading therapy element may teach you ways to control your thoughts, tips
    on how to defeat greed etc when it comes to trading.

32. entitle Iraqi says:

Die Hebelwirkung kann je nach Marktentwicklung
    bis zum Totalverlust Ihres eingesetzten Kapitals oder im schlimmsten Fall sogar zu einer Nachschusspflicht
    in unbegrenzter Höhe führen.

33. cook says:

But beware, not absolutely all forex robots are created the identical and even the types that were good require constant tweaking for maximum effectiveness.

34. shy says:

It’ll be no surprise to listen to that it’s calculated that a
    consistent profit is n’t made by close to 90 percent of
    forex dealers.

35. activist says:

Customer a reaction to FxPro is the better for all FOREX brokers shown at, as well as the firm
    has also obtained a great many differences that are other.

36. fit says:

it costs money although you can buy many currency Trading Classes on online along with Ebay and lots of people are hesitant to portion absent
    with this hard earned money.

37. kid says:

Die Möglichkeiten zur Information sind vielfältig und sollten im besten Fall noch um
    ein kostenloses Demokonto bei einem CFD Broker eigener Wahl erweitert
    werden.

38. store says:

As being a fiscal expert within the Forex industry, stability of gut intuition and technological aspects are fundamental faculties for your accomplishment.

39. desire says:

Sollte ein Broker auf einer Webseite beispielsweise
    drei Bewertungen erfahren haben und all diese sind negativ heißt es nicht, dass
    ist.

40. live says:

Der Handel mit CFD ist nicht für alle Investoren geeignet, deshalb
    überzeugen Sie sich bitte davon, dass Sie pass away damit verbundenen Risiken vollständig verstanden haben.

41. doll says:

Certainly the greater free online currency trading lessons are those that don’t restrict themselves to suggesting about how exactly one business deals.

42. terrain later aware says:

Der Handel ist grundsätzlich vollständig
    online basiert, passes away bedeutet dass keine lokal zu installierende Software notwendig ist, ein Internetzugang
    in Verbindung mit einem Standard-PC oder
    Note pad ist ausreichend.

43. street says:

Wir empfehlen Ihnen, diese Demo-Funktion auf jeden Fall immer erst einmal auszuprobieren, bevor Sie echtes Geld auf
    Ihr Trading-Konto einzahlen und mit echtem Geld handeln.

44. reach says:

Sound fiscal decisions, not feeling and you’ve to become fast when trading
    on occasion, only ensure that the decisions you produce are derived from your potential objectives.

45. fame race says:

Anderntags wird der Handel wieder profitabel durchgeführt, wobei
    sich in sämtlichen Wechselkursen allein der „ pip ändert,
    likewise die vierte Dezimalstelle.

46. original says:

Im roten Rahmen, mit der Zahl 2, sehen Sie das Risiko in Prozent,
    bezogen auf Ihr gesamtes Handelskapital – in diesem Beispiel beträgt
    Ihr Gesamt-Handelskapital 2.500 EUR.

47. cocaine lot says:

The government was obliged to keep up platinum stocks
    equal-to the amount of currency in flow, generating
    the United States a gold-standard economy that was genuine.

48. position career junior says:

hochspekulative Finanzinstrumente handelt und dass der Hebel, der
    für überproportional hohe Gewinne verantwortlich ist, genauso schnell in die andere Richtung umschlagen kann und auch die möglichen Verluste überproportional hoch sein können.

49. driving says:

Damit können Überweisungen durchgeführt werden, die grenzüberschreitend sind, ohne dass ihr Versender und ihr Empfänger nachvollzogen werden können.

50. clay says:

Although it did become broadly electronically traded until concerning the mid 1990s this is
    effectively the birth” of the existing foreign-currency change.

51. cycle little says:

Was er tut, ist der Handel mit Disziplin, Verluste klein zu halten und Ihre Geduld und
    warten auf pass away richtige Gelegenheit und läuft seine
    Gewinne um seine Verluste zu decken.

52. rape pump says:

Sollte ein Broker auf einer Webseite beispielsweise drei
    Bewertungen erfahren haben und all diese sind negativ heißt es nicht, dass es sich beim CFD Broker tatsächlich um Betrug handelt oder der Anbieter unseriös ist.

53. for chin institution says:

Trotz der vielen Fakten, die für das CFD Trading sprechen, sollten Sie sich immer bewusst sein, dass es sich dabei um hochspekulative Finanzinstrumente handelt und dass der Hebel, der für

54. ruling says:

Sie sollten die Grundlagen des Börsengeschehens bis hierher bereits verstanden haben und wissen, wie der tatsächliche Handel ausgeübt wird, einerseits durch Privatanleger,
    andererseits durch institutionelle Händler und deren Handelssysteme.

55. dry says:

If you’re trying to run 30 ea’s and 3 displays simultaneously and
    your trading PC is starting to choke, maybe it’s time for an upgrade.

56. start says:

Pass away meisten Forex Händler denke die Märkte bewegen, Wissenschaft oder etwas
    höhere Kraft und können im Voraus vorhergesagt
    und denke, dass der Markt geschlagen werden kann.

57. uncover says:

You’ll also be introduced to just how they are used-to identify high-probability,
    repeatable trading prospects and Leader Areas four key trading methods.

58. secretary says:

Aufgrund des massiven täglichen Handelsvolumens im Devisensektor
    und pass away teils massiven Kursschwankungen sind pass away Instrumente zur Analyse längst nicht
    nur für Einsteiger das A und beim Handel.

59. storage says:

Pursuing these methods will help start your forex process, but you will be walked by an expert through the very
    best approaches for you and remedy any questions you’ve.

60. Joie Biscoe says:

Whoa! This could be among the most useful blogs we’ve discovered on this subject. Spectacular. I’m also a specialist in this topic so I can understand your effort.

61. prime says:

Professionals that are technically-minded could automate their particular successful currency by building their particular EA about the system that
    is MT4 trading methods.

62. Kit Freeleagus says:

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice evening!

63. priest says:

Ein weiterer Vorteil für den Handel mit CFDs zeigt
    sich anhand der Kontrolleigenschaft, pass away ein Trader über pass away Spekulationswerte hat.

64. examine familiar says:

Aber auch pass away Auswahl an Produkten, pass away gehandelt werden können, die
    Kosten und die sofortige Orderausführung ohne Zeitverzug, sind Punkte, pass away bei der Auswahl eine Online Trading Partners berücksichtigt werden sollten.

65. update says:

Es ist ein klarer Trend beim online Handel zu erkennen, egal ob beim Devisenhandel oder CFD Handel: Pass away erforderlichen Einlagen werden immer weniger.

66. harm says:

Anderntags wird der Handel wieder profitabel durchgeführt,
    wobei sich in sämtlichen Wechselkursen allein der „ pip ändert, also pass away vierte Dezimalstelle.

67. crash says:

The Midland industry location is recognized
    Gasoline & by Acrylic, Alternative-Energy, along with other corporations with expanding variety of careers.

68. steadily minimum says:

Aber nach ein paar Tagen den Kauf der Aktien der Preis ging hinunter und es ist
    jetzt Handel bei 32,75 $. Sie glauben immer noch, dass
    BHP Aktien werden den langfristigen Zeitraum gehen mittelfristig
    höher, aber in der Zwischenzeit der Aktienkurs hat
    sich hinunter in den letzten paar Tagen.

69. sense says:

At generating deals on an hourly base, these strategies aim,
    as well as in some scenarios quick positions over a seconds basis will also
    be made.

70. act says:

Wird eine Position gekauft und wieder verkauft ohne dass eine Kursbewegung statt gefunden hat,
    verbuchen Sie einen Verlust, welcher der Größe
    des Spreads entspricht.

71. parental undergraduate says:

Die Forex Broker geben auf ihren Plattformen immer zwei Kurse an. So gibt es einen Verkaufskurs (wird auch
    als Geldkurs oder auf Englisch Bid-Price bezeichnet) und einen Kaufkurs (auch Briefkurs oder
    auf Englisch Ask-Price genannt).

72. Martin says:

Hello there! This blog post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this article to him.
    Pretty sure he’ll have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

73. www.mappery.com says:

Interessierte, die langfristig pass away lukrativen Chancen aus dem Differenzkontraktgeschäft wahrnehmen möchten, müssen sich umfassend
    informieren und den CFD Handel lernen.

74. blade compete set says:

Günstige Eintritt in den Handel – denn Sie müssen nur einen kleinen Prozentsatz der Gesamtwert der Transaktion, um einen CFD Handel zu öffnen bezahlen,
    können CFDs als relativ günstiger Weg gesehen werden, um in den Handel
    starten.

75. Jan Ried says:

Many thanks for writing this tremendous high quality articles. The information in this material confirms my standpoint and you really laid it out well. I could never have written an article this good.

76. liberty says:

Mit einem CFD-Konto hat der Trader die Möglichkeit, von ein und demselben Konto aus mit Währungen, Aktienindizes,
    Öl, Gold und Silber zu handeln.

77. fence says:

Consequently forex may be discussed about by any serious merchants here, i will not be much more than unhappy to speak
    about forex to best of my expertise.

78. tall broadcast says:

Neben Lots bieten viele Forex Broker auch den Handel mit Mini Lots (10.000 Einheiten einer Basiswährung)
    und Mikro Lots (1.000 Einheiten) an. Bietet ein Broker den Handel von Mikro-Lots bei niedrigen Margin-Anforderungen, reichen theoretisch schon einige wenige Euro aus, um mit dem Forex Handel zu beginnen.

79. telescope says:

Wichtiger als ein hoher Perk sind jedoch günstige Konditionen im Handel, die beim Forex Broker Vergleich
    untersucht werden sollten: Jedes Reward wird aus Sicht des
    Brokers durch unnötig weite Spreads und hohe Kommissionen wieder amortisiert.

80. magnetic says:

Unbeschränktes Differenzgeschäft, das es erlaubt, mit den Preisveränderungen von Aktien, Rohstoffen, Indizes, ETFs, Zinsprodukten oder Währungen spekulieren zu können, ohne diese selbst besitzen zu müssen.

81. pay says:

Melden Sie sich an und testen Sie den CFD-Handel kostenlos, unverbindlich und ohne Risiko aber
    unter realen Bedingungen mit 50.000 Euro Spielgeld.

82. Thelma Dunne says:

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I’m quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

83. </